Partikel
です
desu
Meaning
is, are,am (to be)
Examples
Watashi wa gakusei desu
I am a student
========================
も
mo
Meaning
too, also as well
Examples
Watashi wa nihonjin desu – I am a Japanese person
Anata mo nihonjin desu – You are Japanese,too
==========================
で
de
Meaning
at, in, on (place) <indicate where="" the="" event="" described="" by="" verb="" takes="" place=""></indicate>
Examples
I eat at home
Ie de tabemasu
=====================
に/へ
ni/e
Meaning
goal of movement, to (place, etc)
Examples
Watashi wa Nihon ni ikimasu
I will go to Japan
=====================
に
ni
Meaning
time reference, at on in (time)
Examples
1 ji ni nemasu
I sleep at 1 o’clock
Nichiyou bi ni kyoto ni ikimasu
I will go to Kyoto on Sunday
=========================
を
o,wo
Meaning
indicates direct objects, object maker
Examples
Watashi wa sushi o tabemasu
I eat sushi
Watashi wa terebi o mimasu
I watch TV
========================
ませんか
masen ka
Meaning
stem +ませんか is used to invite someone to do it. Won’t you – , How about – , Wouldn’t you -
Examples
Issho ni tabemasen ka? – Won’t you eat with me?
Date (de-to) shimasen ka? – Won’t you go on a date?
====================
は
wa
Meaning
Topic maker, As for – , about
Examples
Kyou wa , Tokyo ni ikimasu – I will go to Tokyo, today
Watash no senmon wa nihongo desu – My major is Japanese
======================
が あります/います
ga arimasu/imasu
Meaning
There is/are (thing) – (thing) ga arimasu
There is/are(people etc) -(people etc) ga imasu
Examples
There is a thing (TV, food, book etc) – thing ga arimasu
Sensei ga imasu – there is a teacher
===========================
ましょう
mashou
Meaning
stem +ましょう – Let’s -
Examples
Nomimashou – Let’s drink
Ikimashou – Let’s go
===================
ましょう か
mashou ka
Meaning
stem +ましょうか – Shall I/ We -
Examples
Tennis shimashou ka – Shall We play teniss?
Kaimono ni ikimashou ka? – Shall We go for shopping?
======================
URUTAN KATA DALAM KALIMAT BAHASA JEPANG
Word order: Japanese word order is fun.
English (subject)(verb)(object) Cats eat mice.
Japanese (subject)(object)(verb) (usually but not always!)
ねこはネズミをたべます。
neko wa nezumi o tabemasu.
cats – mice – eat
Another example
わたしは みせ へ いきます。
watashi wa mise e ikimasu.
I’m going to the store.
(わたしは watashi wa ) means ‘I’ (は wa) is the particle that shows the topic (more on this later)) – Ah! you know who is doing the work, but what, where, why, when??
(みせ へ mise e ) means ’store’ with the directional particle (へ e ) – Ok! you know where! But what???
And finally (いきます ikimasu) ‘go’ – Now putting it all together, we understand.


10:32 PM
rie.hara
Posted in:


0 comments:
Post a Comment